Splat Art Studio COVID 19 Policies
It has always been the practice of Splat to operate with transparency to our students & students’ families. We have thoughtfully balanced the need for safety, while still providing a happy, loving & creative space your child to feel inspired & enjoy.
STUDIO CLEANING PROCEDURES:
- All surfaces will be thoroughly wiped down before and after class.
- One artist per art table. Our table are 6' long so artists have plenty of room to create.
- Plexiglass installed between each table to ensure even more safety.
- Please make sure to send your child/children with a facial covering. Facial coverings are required entering studio & while moving around the studio. Facial coverings s are not required while seated at the tables.
- All students will be given their own art supplies. Art supplies will not be shared.
- Facial covering worn by teacher when social distancing can not be maintained.
DROP OFF/PICK UP PROCEDURES:
- Drive up to entrance door for drop off & pick up - Only our artists will enter studio-no parents enter studio.
- Please arrive promptly for class, but no earlier than 10 minutes before check in begins.
- To ensure a smooth start & end time, we ask to be on time for drop off or pick up. Thank you
Our driveway is ONE WAY!!! VERY IMPORTANT-to enter driveway, turn onto Prince Street, turn RIGHT onto studio parking lot & drop by blue door between tin can planters. Please be sure to let whoever is dropping off or picking up. Thank you.
MISSED CLASS DUE TO QUARANTINE:
If class is missed due to quarantine, no problem, just let us know & we will put the art lesson together in an art kit which can be picked up at studio. If you are unable to pick up at studio-we are happy to deliver to your door. There are no "in studio" make up classes, refunds or studio credits.
We understand everyone has different comfort levels. If any of these procedures make you feel uncomfortable, no worries-join us when the time is right for you & your family.
Colorful dots painted on the floor to help with social distancing.
Plexiglass between tables.
One artist per table.
One artist per table 6 feet apart. Plenty of work space to be creative!