Thank you for visiting us!
Voted Best DIY Art Studio!
Splat Art Studio is Wallingford’s
original art & party studio,
creating fabulous & fun
art since 2007.
We are passionate about nurturing
your imagination in a relaxed,
judgment-free CHEERFUL art studio.
We host kids’ art classes, camps,
workshops & private paint parties.
We look forward to create with you!
LOVE & ART HAPPEN HERE!
10 FACTS THAT SET US APART
- More than 15 years of experience.
- Spacious, cheery and inspiring art space.
- We don’t want you to miss any classes - we are super flexible with make-ups.
- We foster love for arts and art history in every student.
- Top quality art supplies for all ages.
- Creative art projects that you’d want to keep forever.
- Everyone becomes part of our art family.
- Children stay with us from first until high school.
- We are artists too and we never stop learning arts, art history, crafts anything creative we are obsessed with!
- Your happy is our happy! It's true, we care about you and only want you to have the very best experience at Splat!
At this time, businesses have the option to mandate mask wearing. SPLAT DOES NOT REQUIRE MASKS/FACIAL COVERINGS. Masks will be worn at individuals own discretion without any judgement. We will not be asking proof of vaccination and we kindly ask that our patrons do the same and respect staff and other patrons. We strive to keep Splat judgement free establishment to allow for a wonderful time creating.
Drop off/pick up at entrance, no adults inside studio for classes, camps & parties to help minimize contact. Thank you for understanding.
We understand everyone has different comfort levels. If any of these procedures make you feel uncomfortable, no worries-join us when the time is right for you & your family.
Wednesday: 4:30PM -8:00 PM
Thursday: 4:30 PM – 8:000 PM
Saturday: 10:30 AM – 2:00 PM
Monday-Friday: 9:00AM -3:30PM
Saturday & Sunday: Closed
Stay up to date with what's happening in the studio!
106 South Colony Road
Click this text to start editing. This block is a good way to divide sections of your page and add some color to your design. Double-click the image to change the background image. The transparent overlay color can also be changed from the "Settings" icon at the top of the block.